CAC, "Worlds Best Bloodies"?

heymikey

What do you think? CAC Best bloodies or not? <_<:blink:

Most of the Bloodies I've seen or owned have had a white base, not clear. My guess is that they are *probably* not CA Bloodies..

Jerry

• 1 year later...

Well there ya go. We have just heard from the Surgen GENERAL of marbles. Take notes children. LoL. jk Alan , you know I aim to be like you one day , dont cha.?? O we can not have too many Knowledgeable folks.

Alan I think I need to visit you in fl. See your personal collection and then whimper a while. ROFLOL.

Guest browse4antiques

Here are 2 that I always thought were CAC Bloodies. They have very bright white, but I'll check them as soon as I find my lamp. Thanks, for the tip Alan. ... Roger

post-112-1154372048_thumb.jpg

post-112-1154372097_thumb.jpg

Right---note that I said most (perhaps I should have chosen my words more carefully, and used the term "overwhelming majority," which, according to my Republican friends, is applicable to a 52% margin, or at least was a couple years ago....) :-)

That was meant to be a light jibe, by the way. Hell, I just bought Ronald Reagan stamps at the post office this morning...they were in the discount bin...heh ~~~Alan

Guest browse4antiques

Of what I've seen, most of the pictures of "Bloodies" boxes have those red slags rather than the white-based swirls. I've even seen marble books showing a similar pic and claiming them to be "bloodies". No wonder there is so much confusion over the use of the name. ... Roger