Northeast Marble Meet

romanoak

Got back from the show Sunday night. Not a huge show but I have come to the conclusion that it is my favorite. Bert makes it special, his zeal for marble collecting is contagious. I always sell more at this show and I definitely find more special marbles to add to the collection at this show than any of the others I frequent. A big thanks to Bert for all the effort he puts out and hopes that this show will continue to be on my calendar. Here is pics of what I found. 2-3/8" naked single ribbon, 1-1/2" horizontal navarre, 7/8" odd blue navarre, 7/8" onion with mica, 1-1/2" odd colored green, oxblood like red onion, and a white base with green and aventurine black ribbons peltier.

Bill

post-173-1160525724_thumb.jpg

Andrea, sorry you couldn't make the show. The usual crowd was there. I don't know if it would be a green galaxy. If a green galaxy is a green base with yellow and black aventurine, then n o I guess not. It is more like a rebel but the red is replaced with green. Here is a close up pic. Oh I forgot the other marble I got was at the show was a shooter golden rebel.

Bill

post-173-1160777104_thumb.jpg post-173-1160781396_thumb.jpg