Pics Pics Pics - Let's Get Back To Marbles -

disco005

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some of my most recent treasures ....

I picked up this H from Glass Addiction's Alphabet auction. wHooo wHooooo!

112889028.jpg

And this Anacortes bag .... do I open it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Evil_1:

BUF1Q8BmkKGrHgoH-CoEjlLl2U9BKLv18Yc.jpg

And I picked up a Ravenswood history book also.

Here's a little bitty screenshot of one of the pages. (as you might be able to see, David Chamberlain was a contributor. :-)

61df_1.jpg

It also has a copy of the famous Ravenswood catalog.

60bd_1.jpg

I've been outbid on the Gropper box. Darn! I was so close to winning too .... NOT! :icon_popcorn:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=270410040322

boxofsparklers.jpg

I liked Alans's choice of marbles so I copycatted. I have to admit alan's pics are better than mine though.

boxofimperials.jpg

These used to be Imperials, but somebody figured out that was wrong. They are very old akro even if I don't know their new names.

:Emoticon-jawdrop:

My eyeballs are popping out of my head! And I'm at work, damn it!

Edna, those oxblood dishes are amazing! I can't wait to get home to take a good look at all the posts here.

I have a few Vitros, but my collection is mostly Akro.

-Jess

post-78-1245789125_thumb.jpg

ah, i can't stand having bags that need to be opened! i never sell any, either open 'em or give 'em to Al. the ones that get opened are the best teachers.

ya'll keep them pics coming--it's curing my boredom, my head-ache, and my grumpiness!

Man, I am envious of that Ro Purser. I want one. I have wanted one for 7 years and I haven't been to a show he attended. Once I knew he was coming to Phoenix and i saved up my pennies for a Ro Purser. He had a leg infection, I believe and didn't get to come. My money went to Gateson Recko, Filip Vogelpohl, and Josh Sable that year. Edna

Man, I am envious of that Ro Purser. I want one. I have wanted one for 7 years and I haven't been to a show he attended. Once I knew he was coming to Phoenix and i saved up my pennies for a Ro Purser. He had a leg infection, I believe and didn't get to come. My money went to Gateson Recko, Filip Vogelpohl, and Josh Sable that year. Edna

Then here is a bump for you!

IMG_5789.jpg