disco005

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blackcorks.jpg

Black corks

blackcorks2.jpg

the green and black were very hard for me to find. I need another black and red for this box, but haven't searched for it because I have 5 others in another box. rows 3 and 4 are two different kinds of Indian Blankets. The oxblood spiral was a gift, an extra someone sent me along with the marble I bought.

carnelians.jpg

Carnelians - Jess all of these light up with a blacklight. All of these are corks. akro did make these in a patch type and also some that look just like them without the UV glass. I just preferred these. LOL

corks3color.jpg

Mostly white base with 2 other colors

slags.jpg

Slags (I have no idea which company) Chances are good that they are all akro so I keep them in an akro box.

First score good score in months, good ole ohio mibs gotta love em, and a first for me i bought them sitting at home in my skivvies, bahahahahaha,, bj

JUNE25.jpg

aaannnnddd these 2,,, size on left with a left hand twist and original finish, wow, is 1- 3/32 in,, right is 31/32 in. and it has mica flakes

JUNE25A.jpg

LINK TO OHIO MIBS

THANKS BRIAN G. FOR THIS GREAT SITE

corks.3752145.jpg

akro patches

corks6.jpg

middle row green onyx

corks8.jpg

Jess, top row blue on blue

Finding 5 green and yellow corks took me a long time.

corks7.jpg

Jess, the blue on blue sitting on top of the green and yellow is the one I told you about. I forgot to measure it, but I know it's bigger than 5/8

corks9.jpg

bottom two rows are pumpkin. The bottom row is half and half.

Craig, now you have me really curious,

If you are finding these great Akros on luck while looking for CACs and Pelts, what do those collections look like?

Cause you have some really great Akros there :) -Jess

(I'm really liking that second shooter, that is crazy) :)

Hi Edna,

In that first picture that you posted this morning, the first marble in the second row down,

is that Blue, Orange, AND Green?? If it is, I haven't seen one like that before. :wub:

and Pedidoll (sorry, I don't know your name) :)

That's a buckskin, in your first picture, very cool.

-Jess

Shooters most over 1in. with some other misl. smaller marb to give you a idea of size .............i love the corks dont collect them tho but still have a ton lol, the mK. peacocks are way sweet too, The highlight in this group is a 1in. Peltier halloween ...ill post some more single pics to ....let us rock this post ( BTW FEEL FREE TO SAVE ALL MY PICS)

Dustin. ^_^ ..............oh forgott a koko. pumpkin in the tray group , can you find it?( added 2 big corks at they end).

post-99-1246035112_thumb.jpg

post-99-1246035406_thumb.jpg

post-99-1246035720_thumb.jpg