Photo Gallery Tutorial

Kingfisher

Some easy steps on posting photos in the Gallery, lets get started...huh.gif

1. Go to the Gallery then click on the "New Album" button.

post-2351-125234624296_thumb.jpg

2. That will open another window. You now need to add an "Album Name" this is a must to continue. A brief discription would be very helpful. There are a lot of marbles posted that have no discription, and you have no idea what they are. When you've done that, click on the "Create Album" button at the bottom of the page.

post-2351-125234696188_thumb.jpg

3. That opens another window, and you want to click on the little arrow to the right of "Select an operation".

post-2351-12523473077_thumb.jpg

4. That opens a drop down menu, and you want to click on "New Image".

post-2351-125234749138_thumb.jpg

5. That opens another window that you may or may not want to add a "Caption and/or Discription"once again if you don't a lot of us may not know

what we are looking at. Then you need to click on the "Browse" button at the

bottom, and that will take you into your computer.

post-2351-125234809613_thumb.jpg

6. This window puts you into your computer. The line at the top of the window (Look in) tells you where you are at in your computer. Now you need to know where the photo you want to post is at. In most cases, the images are in "My Pictures", which is in "My Documents". Stay with me now!!! When "I" click on the browse button, my computer opens in the "Desk Top" then I have to click on the "Documents" folder to open it, then click on "My Pictures" folder to get to my marble photos.

post-2351-125234939085_thumb.jpg

This next window just shows I clicked on "My Documents" folder, it opened and next I need to click on "My Pictures" folder, so I can get to the marble pictures.

post-2351-125234980632_thumb.jpg

7. Once "My Pictures" folder is opened I have access to the marble I want to post. I am going to use photo 02 to post in the gallery. Pay attention now!!!

Left click one time on the picture you want to post. That will highlight the picture and add the picture's name or number to the "File Name" line at the bottom of the window. If the name or number is on the "File Name" line, then you have to click the "Open" button.

post-2351-125235106121_thumb.jpg

8. A new window appears, at the bottom of the window, you will see where your photos location was added to the "Image to upload" line. Finally, you need to click on the "Submit Image" button at the very bottom ot the window.

You photo should be in your album!!!computer-18.gif