Pictures Of Akro Agate Marbles

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Old pic.Zaboo do those chocolate colored mibs have a name? I think I might have a few.Curious

The diggers called them chocolate bricks. for the most part they are opaque. and some of them do look just like a big swirling piece of chocolate! these were all dug at the same dig at the same time. except the center one. not sure about that one as the person i bought these from already had it in his collection, but sold it to me a little later on.

I am drooling over that last board....

Don

Thanks Don, Thanks Bo, late 2004 it's been a few years ago now, but that was my best ever ebay score paid less than a thousand for all. The auction had bad pics, knew what they were but not the condition. After winning, asked the lady to tape them to the edge of 10 inch by 5 inch bubble wrap with 2 finger space between each same size marble and roll them in rolls. She did it and I sat on the front porch un-rolling them in a trance drooling and shaking..... they are all dead mint!!!! Sold 3 of the oxblood shooters and paid for them all.

WOW Bill that Akro post #95!!! HOLY CRAP is that a Quad-cork? Or 5 separate lines corking, one being pink??? WOW!!!

Sold this No. 300 box to hoss1961 Sep. 2002 on ebay. Must admit kept the Akro 300 box signature one incher, replaced it with a one inch tri-color. I am very bad!

post-130-127588656059_thumb.jpg

WOW Dani is that a one inch purple popeye in post 90???!!!! Sure looks like it is!!!!

Guess will have to take more Akro pics! This last pic taken by Dani (zaboo thanks Dani) is a microcosm of the types of marbles i collect, (all of them) there are 3 great Akro's in this pic!!! Post 100 Yah!!!

post-130-1275891599_thumb.jpg