What's Up With This Creep???????

m!b$

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This feedback is now on his page.

iconNeg_16x16.gif. Seller took photo from another site. Seller DID NOT have the marble he listed.

However, in theory the creep can have it removed because he's never going to receive payment from me.

Joe and anyone else whose pics this guy stole should file a copyright infringement complaint with eBay. I think it's called the VERO program. A few years back, someone stole copy off of my personal website regarding a photographer and used it word for word in their eBay listing. Ebay was very responsive in that case, but then that was years ago, so maybe things have changed.

This feedback is now on his page.

iconNeg_16x16.gif. Seller took photo from another site. Seller DID NOT have the marble he listed.

However, in theory the creep can have it removed because he's never going to receive payment from me.

Good job Steph. I too don't understand why the person before left a positive with negative wording....... :confused-smileys-327:

has anyone read his feedback lately? now how does someone have a 98% positive feedback with 10 neg.s in one month?! huh?

That guy definely has screwed over some people but out of those negs, 3 of them are double I believe so would be 7 unique user negs. The 10 neg total would count overall but I think only 7 can be used to affect his rating. This is what I think Ebay does but could be wrong. Still even with the seven different unique ones should be around 93 percent. 1 neg per 100 fb should lower them one full percentage point and he has just a hair over a 1000 total fb. I'm confused on this too. Suprised he isn't naruued, booted by Ebay. Just a sad situation for the buyers and this is high dollar amount stuff, I believe in most states anything over 100 dollars is a felony count.

Hopefully those involved will pursue it. They can get the contact info from ebay if they want too. Needs to be punished for this because will probably just set up more accounts using friend's and family member accounts or another id and keep doing it. See the person has another account and I don't know how many more this person may have. Good to see people here at Marble Connection looking out for others. I hope that people can recoup their losses and this loser gets punished. Ebay was warned and warned while listings were active according to this thread. I reported several auctions myself on the flag this listing or whatever it is called on the listings, sure dozens of others did too. Ebay should have pulled the darn listings pending an investigation. Heck even flag his account and held the Paypal funds for a certain amount of time since they have done that to suspicious activities before on sellers. Just sickening the whole situation.

31 negatives this month and he is still a registered user. I don't get it.

Must be easier to sell on ebay than I thought. Maybe I'll jump back in.

Ebay is a crock of shit. I just got all my listings removed for supposed shill bidding because my account is associated with my ex's (this is the guy who killed himself by the way) His sister got on his account and bid on one of my items (she didn't know it was me to begin with and if she did she wouldn't have bid because we don't speak). I can't list anything but buy it now's for 14 days at $.50 a pop and lost all the fee's I paid for the stuff I had listed and all the bids I had! I don't need to shill bid anything, stuff is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it period!

When Scott took his life I tried to cancel all his accounts as far as yahoo, ebay and other stuff and I told ebay that and they just don't give a shit. I am fed up with them and their greedy practices - they are encouraging theives and crooks to sell on their site because there is no retribution at all!!! God forbid they lose their listing and final value fee's not to mention the paypal fee's!!!

Rhonda

• 3 weeks later...