What's Up With This Creep???????

m!b$

just a little heads up---just won a lot from "southern_marbles" on ebay, brand new seller. thought the pic style looked familiar and the Paypal last name was "Rearic" (different first name). now out of Florida...??

I was told Mike Rearic moved to Ohio. info. I heard his ex wife did all the tomfoolery to his previous account. I finally got my refund for the Akro Eggyolk Oxblood.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ckd out his facebook page and hes got recent pics on there from fla....http://www.facebook.com/mike.rearic?v=wall#!/photo.php?fbid=1539763732605&set=a.1539763012587.2079891.1190275017&pid=31355046&id=1190275017....i still say southeren marbles is him

i believe hes from somewhere in ohio...but you can put 2x2 together and see that hes in fla sellin marbles again...you can take it to the bank that hes the culprit in this endeavor no matter what some "well known" marble man told ya....hes has failed in all his ebay names...he runs smooth for awhile then bust his gut cheatin people...he useta come to my place buyin marbles and ive been to middlebourn so you can believe what i say....

While that may turn out to be the case - it isn't always. I had a contemporary marble maker rip me off for $500 and Paypal acknowledged the transaction but said I was on my own. I was out $500 and Paypal was completely useless.

Meanwhile - Mike Edmondson disappeared with my money.

I bought some marbles from this guy a few months ago (5 auctions total). It wasn't a lot of money. Everything seemed fine to me. The only thing odd (in hind sight), is that I received an email some time after the auctions I paid for. The email said that he was turning the business over to his son and hoped that we would continue to support his auctions, something like that.

Here it is:

hi please check out my sons marble auctions hes in the process of listing my entire collection,thanks mike his user name is wvmarbles thanks mike

No matter, it is too bad. I guess maybe I should look my marbles over more closely (as is I would know......?)

Amanda