Sad News From Phoenix

sissydear

I got here too late. Went to the hospital to see Bo and they wouldn't give us any information, so we went to his house. No one was there and his friend next door wasn't home. I called his sister Norma Sisney.

Bo passed away last night, Feb. 1, 7:35 pm. Another sister, Martha Bartley and her son are in charge. There will be a memorial service later in Texas and they will let us know. Bo died at Hospice of Arizona. If anybody wants to make donations in memory of Bo, consider the American Heart Association and American Cancer Society.

Condolences can be sent to Martha Bartley, 519 Golden Meadow, Duncanville, Tx, 75116

Bo and Weldon are playing marbles again.

God bless both of them.

Edna

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He loved attending shows and so did I, I can't even begin to count how many times we did lunch or dinner together, all over the Country, from New Philly to Las Vegas! He will definitely be missed, and the shows will be a little quieter without him. He always made me laugh! Rest in peace my friend.

a huge loss. You will be missed Bo, our friend.

This picture was taken at Vegas 2009. Bo was not suppose to go anywhere, and he told us both, he wanted to come and that was that.

We will miss our long, long phone conversations. :-(

bo 2009 vegas.jpg

Im at a loss for the words.I cant remember,not having a good time,a good laugh,or walking away without a smile on my face,after hangin with BO.I always had fun with Bo,pulling on each others "chain".

I wonder who's winning?Id put my money on Weldon!

Im grinnin" right now,because thats the way Bo would want it to be,,,,,,,

I will certainly miss being able to pick up the phone and give Bo a call or have the phone ring and when I answer hear his voice say "Hello this is Bo, how are you and Ms. Judy doing"? I will miss Bo very much. Rest in peace Bo. ----Leroy----

I've gotten so used to Bo recovering, this reality is hard to accept.

Last year was a brutal year for him and earlier this month, like Al said... He sounded so good... Last week, not so good. Finally... After enduring so much... He is finally pain free.

I'm gonna miss him so much.... "The Dirty Dawgs" have lost the leader of the pack.

Since my getting ill, I have not spoken to Bo nearly as much as I would have liked. He was a great friend to Julie and I and we both love him very much. THis is truly one of the saddest days for me. Bo was one of the sweetest guys in marbles....anywhere really. Bo was the first person to ever buy a marble from me. He is going to be very sorely missed.

Del and Julie Morgan

I am so sorry to hear this sad news! I talked to Bo on the phone in Vegas. He wanted to come so bad! My prayers go out to his family! I am sure Weldon and Bo are having a blast! My mother always said this. Many Happy Returns of the Day. May God and his Mercy, Prepare You on Earth, for a Beautiful Birthday in Heaven! I will always remember him as the most gentle man with large hands that made the teeny tiny marbles! He will be so missed! Rest in peace my friend!