Peltier Blue Panther Rainbo

It is allowed to ask what vacor did. Vacor imitated at least 3 of pelts marbles. Vacor did golen rebels, tigers and blue panthers though they had different names fot the panthers and rebels.The golden rebel which is yellow base with red and black. For pelt I havent seen or heard of the black in a golden rebel always contain aventurine. They did tigers too. Except all of vacors do not contain avent. Some pelts do not contain avent and some do all zebras, tigers, wasps, bees do/do not contain avent. The blue panther that Jill Marie shows is the hardest to tell. Especially by pics.

It is allowed to ask what vacor did. Vacor imitated at least 3 of pelts marbles. Vacor did golen rebels, tigers and blue panthers though they had different names fot the panthers and rebels.The golden rebel which is yellow base with red and black. For pelt I havent seen or heard of the black in a golden rebel always contain aventurine. They did tigers too. Except all of vacors do not contain avent. Some pelts do not contain avent and some do all zebras, tigers, wasps, bees do/do not contain avent. The blue panther that Jill Marie shows is the hardest to tell. Especially by pics.

I am almost positive this is not Vacor, I don't know what it is, but not Vacor. It is slightly transparent along one of the blue stripes...you can see the blue stripe go a little deep (in all 3 pics) along the transparent black; that center black stripe is the only transparent one...but only slightly. The rest of the black is opaque. When did they make the imitations?

This one looks to me exactly like the first mib on the left in post #10....my flash has washed out the color a bit on my pic, in hand, the color is actually a little more lavender than my pics shows.

I am almost positive this is not Vacor, I don't know what it is, but not Vacor. It is slightly transparent along one of the blue stripes...you can see the blue stripe go a little deep (in all 3 pics) along the transparent black; that center black stripe is the only transparent one...but only slightly. The rest of the black is opaque. When did they make the imitations?

This one looks to me exactly like the first mib on the left in post #10....my flash has washed out the color a bit on my pic, in hand, the color is actually a little more lavender than my pics shows.

white-flag-25.gif Hi Jill, how have you been? Good I hope! From the picture's I've seen on this link it sure looks like one to me!!! How exciting if it is Wow! I was told by another member that they are worth 4 to 6 hundred dollars. I'm just telling you what another member told me and he said Don't sell it! That is when he thought mine was a Blue Panther. Anyway it is beautiful. Take care.

Sharonwink.gif

white-flag-25.gif Hi Jill, how have you been? Good I hope! From the picture's I've seen on this link it sure looks like one to me!!! How exciting if it is Wow! I was told by another member that they are worth 4 to 6 hundred dollars. I'm just telling you what another member told me and he said Don't sell it! That is when he thought mine was a Blue Panther. Anyway it is beautiful. Take care.

Sharonwink.gif

Wow!...thanks Sharon. Still not sure what it is, but it would be awesome if it is....I won't sell it just cause it's the only one like it I have. I got it with an older lot of marbles about 15 yrs ago. You have a wonderful evening, I know how busy your days are! Take care sweetie!

• 6 months later...

K, so, I've had this marble for awhile now, and this seems the best spot to show it. Is this a blue panther? and if it is; what is it worth; and if it is not, what is it? it has no marks, except the fingerprints I put on it, and no aventurine....I've been wondering what it is, it's 5/8ths. Thanks all!

THis is from post #25

Got a positive ID from Chuck and GIno at the IL show on this one, and he gave me happy news as it is a blue panther....YEAH!!!! You rock Chuck!!!

and I went ahead and got me a Bruiser from Gino....such fun!

• 1 month later...

Hi Jill, glad to see you brought this back up for discussion. Remember photos are great but sometimes inspections (in hand) are much better. Here is a small list of the pelt black and blue color combos you might want to remember. Clyde might want to chime in on this one to. First is the pelt peerless one and its the blue base with the black patch possibly containing av. Everyone calls them the bruisers which is cool. The brusiers may be or have an opaque black base or a colored dark transparent base. I have two types of these and the other is on a sky blue base with a black patch. Now you have the blue panther like the photo and its the hardest to find of all of them in the nlr pattern. Now the last one is the blue/gray base rainbo that has what looks like black ribbons but may fool you and if you take a strong light you will find its possibly a dark green ribbons, now not saying it could be black also. I have these types with two ribbons three ribbons and four ribbons, like the very first photo shown. Clyde, may want to add some to this also. Love the pelts!!! Chuck G--

• 5 years later...