Help!!

We have been trying for several weeks to get the "strings" worked out to close up Bo's house in Phoenix and get his collection to his friend, Buddy Bowles in OK. Our middle sister arrived at Bo's on Monday 4/11 to find that his house has been broken into. The only things missing are ALL of his marbles and his torches and hoses. The police think it must be someone or someones who knew about his collection and knew what value it holds. If ANYONE tries to sell or trade any of Bo's marbles and you hear of it or see it, please help us out. Call the Phoenix AZ police at 1-602-262-6151 and tell them you have information for case #612902. We intend to prosecute if we can find the thief. Please just pass the word that his collection has been stolen. Most of you have seen his displays at the various shows. We are just heart-broken. It is as if someone wanted to take away the very part of his memory that was so close to his heart. If you can help us at all, please contact the Phoenix police. It's like losing Bo all over again!

I am so sorry! It just makes me sick! Believe me that a lot of people will be watching! Who ever did this, it would be very smart of you to return them! sister2BO I think you should put in your title instead of help, In capitals BO's marble collection has been stolen. More people will see it! I pray that it is returned!

I was contacted about this collection two weeks ago by two young men from Phoenix. I talked to them on the phone but got a weird feeling. I have phone numbers and email addresses.

They sent pictures in an email and I immediately recognized them as Bo's. I have seen his marbles a few times and there were lot's of blue / green.

They said they were a nephew, but as soon as I asked if they were Bo's, they had no idea who I was talking about. I backed off and told them I wasn't interested. Now it's all clear.

Craig Snider

816-365-8602

Ok, here we go with government redtape.

I have talked to the police department. Because the case was just reported on Monday, it is not yet 'in the system'. So they told me to wait. Unreal!

Anyway, if someone can get me the ADDRESS of Bo's house, they might be able to look up the case.

Craig

Ok, here we go with government redtape.

I have talked to the police department. Because the case was just reported on Monday, it is not yet 'in the system'. So they told me to wait. Unreal!

Anyway, if someone can get me the ADDRESS of Bo's house, they might be able to look up the case.

Craig

Thank you so much for all your trouble. I am sending your phone number to Bo's executor. Again, thanks so much for following up on this. Wow! Two weeks ago! We thought it might have been more recent.

I was contacted about this collection two weeks ago by two young men from Phoenix. I talked to them on the phone but got a weird feeling. I have phone numbers and email addresses.

They sent pictures in an email and I immediately recognized them as Bo's.

The fact that you have their e-mail addresses should be enough to track them down. In fact the e-mail they sent you would likely have enough information to track what residence they were at when they sent it (with help from their Internet Service Provider), unless they sent it from a public library or coffee shop type location.

My concern now if they knew how to get a hold of Craig, I bet they may just be reading Marble Boards. Also they must of known that Bo collected marbles, if that was the only thing taken! I can remember when I first started collecting I read on the boards that someone had stolen someones marbles in cases at a show. They just walked out with them. Everybody was so mad and talking about it on the boards! But the person that stoled them must of thought he was going to get caught,or felt bad, and all of a sudden the marbles showed up at his front door! I just hope that they have not been sold! And if they are reading this just return them. Bo's family should not have to go thru this! Do the right thing! The people that have seen Bo's collection should check ebay. I think I can remember some of his Masters! Beautiful Sunburst!

Thank you so much ... all of you! What a comfort to me and my other two sisters for Bo's friends and acquaintances to be so supportive! I talked this morning to Jeanie Capel; she and Mark are contacting the Phoeniz police with the information about the torches, the hoses, all the tools, etc. Eventually, I hope that we will at least be able to recover some of Bo's most cherished pieces. He wanted the entire collection to go to Buddy Bowles; I hope we can someday honor our brother's last, death-bed requests.

I'm pretty sure they were talking to at least one other person besides me. Also, the email is a gmail account and the phone is a cricket phone, both almost untraceable. It's going to be a challenge, but hopefully the police will get a break somehow.

Craig

• 2 weeks later...

I am so sorry to hear about this, I have had mine stolen and I know what it's like! Your marbles are apart of you. Mine are anyway's. Is there anyway we can get some pic's of some of the marbles so we can keep a look out in other places. Also, might try Craigslist if it has'nt already been thought of. I truly hope that they are caught soon and he get's his marbles back.

Sharonsad.gif

I don't have any pictures, but there is one marble that can't be hidden. It is a 1 3/4" polished red Latticinio and by far the largest red Lat that I have ever seen. It was severally damaged when Bo sent it to me, but polished very well. There is a bubble near the center inside the Lat. ----Leroy----