Hi I Have A Question For You

moonlightsharon

post-3009-130325106318_thumb.jpgpost-3009-130325106318_thumb.jpgpost-3009-130325109578_thumb.jpgpost-3009-130325111855_thumb.jpgI have a swirl marble been told it's Christensen, been told it came from Germany in the 1980's alsp been told it is Vacor but I have looked up Vacor swirls and they dont look anything like this one. I will put some pictures up on marble i.d. today or tomorrow. Just curious if Germany may have put out some marbles in the 1980's Nevermind I have them here I can send better photos if you need them.

Thanks for time and knowledge

Sharon

I don't think they made that kind in Germany in the 1980's. However, it might have been available for sale in Germany at that time.

Vacor made some with similar coloring in about that time frame. Here are Vacor examples someone posted from a Mega sampler bag.

mega3_Albert-1.jpg

Mmmmm is right I was really hoping it was a Christensen swirl oh well it's pretty. blush.gif

If you grew up on home cooked meals, rode a bike with no helmet, lived in a house that was not "child-proof", got spanked when you misbehaved, had three TV channels and had to get up to change them, if school started with the Pledge of Allegiance, stores were closed on Sunday and you drank water out of a water hose and still turned out okay, repost this and show that you survived!!

I DONT KNOW THIS POPED UP blush.gif WHEN I TRIED TO PUT A FACE ON OH WELL IT'S TRUE SEE I HAV'NT EVEN FIGURED OUT HOW TO PUT UP A FACE YET!!

If you grew up on home cooked meals, rode a bike with no helmet, lived in a house that was not "child-proof", got spanked when you misbehaved, had three TV channels and had to get up to change them, if school started with the Pledge of Allegiance, stores were closed on Sunday and you drank water out of a water hose and still turned out okay, repost this and show that you survived!!

That's my facebook status! smile.gif

• 8 months later...

Yup, I survived even the outhouse and still went overseas for 18years...at age43.. back to the1 channel tv if we bribed the cable guy to get BBC or CNN...came back to USA..more humble....

...retired..finally sorted the marbles I inherited and find out after over 1 yr. Of buying off eBay and sleeping with marble books...HOW Naive........ WHY didn't I join this forum sooner?

I came into this soooo trusting only to find out that I, me, myself need to learn myself.. I am now more aware about, to name one for instance,....... buying what I thought were cac swirls, duh...

I'm finding that I have many many more resources!! This has to be so much more rewarding than finding marbles and guessing as we always trusted a sealed box, didn't we?.. now we know that a watermelon on our head doesn't pass as a helmet!

idealstufftoo

Oh oh,... and your lips were pinched for talking too much in class, sat in the corner, and spanked with a 2X4 paddle by your teacher.....boy, we would have been taken away from our class for child abuse if anyone had known.... well, it must not of hurt me too badly, cause i still can talk too much....lol!

and Sharon, they more I look at your mib, I don't think it is Vacor...still mmmmmm though; lol!