16 Different Wirepulls

winnie

Perhaps you can notice there are some differences.

One thing they have in common,they all have a clear glass base with a white continuous swirl following by a color,

except bottom row second from the right which has an amber base with a white swirl,actually i don't know if it's a wirepull at all.

They are made in Germany

winnie

cpMedium.jpg

What would be the hardest colour combos to find? Have you ever seen the funky Pastel like ones? They came in Lavender, orange, faded minty green, and a soft blue, oh and a yellow that looks like brighter yellow than normal.

My Mum just sent me a pic of a lot she found that has a few of them in it. As well as a Shooter size Green and yellow, that I would near the top of the hard to find list. I'll see if I can crop out some pics to add to the thread. Or just reduce the size of the lot pic.

First pic is of the whole group. Look close for Wirepulls. Second pic are ones my Mum liked. Shows a couple of the wirepulls from the large pic. Note the pink one. It could be a wirepull? Pretty sure they made them in Pink.

post-218-130452570963_thumb.jpg

post-218-130452573177_thumb.jpg

Thanks all

Don't have pink swirls in clear glass,but i've some with white followed by a small dark red thread which changes the clear base in pink.

Yes i've the funky pastel ones.

The yellow-green and blue ones appears in different shades from light to dark.

Top row left marble pic-2,think thats the rarest of your wirepulls,looks like yellow and green.

This are the only ones i've with white following by 2 colors in clear glass and i've lots of wirepulls,they are easy to find here.

winnie

wirepull-imageLarge.jpg

crMedium.jpg

Perhaps you can notice there are some differences.

One thing they have in common,they all have a clear glass base with a white continuous swirl following by a color,

except bottom row second from the right which has an amber base with a white swirl,actually i don't know if it's a wirepull at all.

They are made in Germany

winnie

Nice wirepulls! I find them in England too, and also the colored base ones with a white swirl. What do you think of the latter if not wirepull?

I see what you mean,me too use to think they are all the same type,now i find these differ from the wirepulls.I would call them transparant swirls.

I would like to know what others think about it.

Here are some colored transparant base ones with a white swirl,except for the middle,white in clear glass.

winnie

DSC00953Large.jpg