Christensens?

Jill Marie

I don't own alot of them, and I still am not sure about the folds...but I'm guessing this is the turkey head....this one is on the smaller side. I notice they don't always run the 5/8ths, but a bit smaller or larger? more so than other makers, why is that? THat is to say if it is a CA....I don't know why, but what I see in hand always looks different than what I photo...

here are a couple that look quite unusual, the only way to really see the design is with the light...but in hand it looks just like egg yolk....these are also on the small side...one has a definite 9

when I try to photo them with normal light, they just look like yellow game marbles...

That's fine, I don't really know what they are though, they came with all older marbles....they are strange, and that was my closest guess... they all are about 4/8ths in size... any guesses anyone?

P1010484.JPG

the first one I posted has a similar fold to the first one in the pic... so who made this kind of swirl?

I do not know if I would consider those 2 CACs. CAC did make many white base single color marbles but those do not look like colors I am familiar with. As so many companies made white base single color swirls it can be difficult to put a company to many. I don't know most well enough to try.

Sorry, I didn't want to do that, just wanted to get any information on the first ones I posted....I looked, and haven't seen any like them...that was just my first guess...even the ones in post #3 not sure what they are either, except 4 the pistachio. Please if we could id these that would be great, I definetly don't want to get stuck on turkey heads or cacs....THank you all for your time and patience!

In your first ones, I would eliminate CAC just on the glass alone, regardless of swirl shapes -- too much blending of colors. There are usually pretty sharp divisions of colors in CAC marbles -- like those shown in Galen's examples.

• 5 years later...
On Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:24 AM, lstmmrbls said:

CAC Turkeys

turkeys.jpg

This looks like it fits right in. I'm thinking about putting it up on another board support auction but don't want to get pulled over and given a ticket for no seat belt.:P 5/8"

20170206_182205-1.jpg