Notes About "mostly Pix" Threads - With An Invitation

Steph

One obvious note which needs to be made is that they need to be edited because the thumbnails I made for most of them aren't working right. When the thumbnails link to pix hosted at Photobucket they aren't enlarging and I need to go through and systematically replace them all.

The other note though is that when I made the Mostly Pix threads they were a depository for pictures which weren't posted elsewhere. So in a thread like Mostly Pix - Peltier for example, a lot of the most famous Peltier types aren't there. The more famous NLR types and such were in other threads, and I had a list of links to many of those threads, and so I wasn't worried about putting everything in the pix thread.

Now those omissions seem rather conspicuous to me and I would like more famous types in the various Mostly Pix threads ... so if you have any you would be willing to post I would greatly appreciate your effort! Thank you!

The Mostly Pix threads in question in case anyone wants to peek and/or add!

Akro

Alley

Alox

Bogard

Cairo Novelty

Champion

Christensen Agate

Heaton

Jabo

Jackson

Kokomo

M.F. Christensen

Marble King

Master

Peltier

Playtime

Ravenswood

Vacor

Veiligglas

Vitro

Distributors/brands from non-manufacturers:

Albright

Atro Agate

Codeg

Gropper

Pressman

Wales

Marbles from South America

Hmmm ... double checking now ... that might be all I have so far.

Anyone who wants is welcome to start any missing manufacturer/distributor. Then I can add that link here.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...