Jabo Question

Steph

When Joker posted his mibs I realized I don't know what people mean when they say JABO now. Is that the original JABO under a different name?

Or a different JABO at another site?

Or is JABO still JABO at the same site.

Hope this doesn't start anything negative and if it does I'll move it promptly. Just curious about the names and places and unfolding history. Thanks.

Their first run is called J & J Fresh Start. (Joanne and Jack)

For some reason I was under the impression that the company name had been changed to J & J. Is that correct? Or was the just the name of the run?

Thanks again.

JABO, Inc. is still JABO, Inc. and at the same location.

J&J Fresh Start was the name of a run. The just did another run last week. In between, some who were there one fine day say they had a run. JABO says no such run took place. So, there have either been 2 or 3 runs since April.

Clyde is correct the J&J Fresh start was the first run that Joanne and Jack ever created. The second run that was done on my birthday is the Leo run. As far as the confusion about three runs, we started to do a run in mid July but a rush industrial order came in and we had to make a choice of which run to do. In the end we had to do the industrial run as that is what we knew we would be able to do successfully. I know there is also some confusion about whether or not it was an investor run. The Leo run was Jabo's way of showing everyone that we are still here, still making collector marbles, and still accepting investors for future runs. I ask that anyone keeping a close eye on Jabo please remember we are basically starting from scratch and we may make some mistakes here and there but we promise to provide you with the quality of marbles you are use to seeing out of Jabo.