Random Non-Marble Eye Candy ( :

Steph

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So nice and sunny and green...! 😍 *sigh*

I can't stand winter. Don't like cold, don't like snow. I mean snow can be so pretty to look at... but I'd rather not live with it lol! 

I love looking back through my Grand Canyon vacation pics, when it's winter here in MI. I love that part of the country and really hope to live in the southwest someday. 

Couple from the Grand Canyon: 

IMG_2586_zps24690440.jpg

IMG_2522_zpsa6544a48-1.jpg

and Painted desert:

IMG_3067_zps2613549f.jpg

IMG_3099_zps677e8d52.jpg

gorgeous

but if I had unlimited money, I would probably follow the snow .... I'd have a summer home in some wintry place.   Might not go there all the time ... I did enjoy having a garden this summer .... but hey, if I had unlimited money, I could have a greenhouse in my wintery home!  So ... snow it is!

Ooo, unlimited money might entice me to live in snowy places -- if I could hire someone to shovel it, and to deliver anything I needed to buy (like food) directly to my front door, so I wouldn't have to go outside! LOL But I do love looking at it. Untouched, pristine snowscapes are ridiculously gorgeous. 

I know I have pics of pretty snow somewhere... probably in the thousands of 'mobile uploads' album on FB, not gonna try to find them right now though. But I do have a couple flowers! I have a bunch of clematis. Here's some pretty clematis close-ups:

FB_IMG_1514187596440_zpsdbpjy7nb.jpg

FB_IMG_1514187607607_zpsdjrjhhgd.jpg

I'd like to share my very favorite non-marble eye candy ~ something I've been wearing for just over a year now. FB_IMG_1514881858635_zpsalmzi3qg.jpg

Holler if you'd like to see close-ups of any of the 5 different nebulae (all from Hubble pics) on the sleeve. 

Artist (as noted in upper left corner of pic) was Johnny Andres, at North Main Tattoo Studio in Plymouth, MI.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...