Killermarbles

How About A Name, A Face And A Preference. Machine Or Handmade?

post-19-0-79432000-1377168042_thumb.jpgheres a pic of me tryin on my jungle fatigues from 72...still fits....i like west virginia marbles

Here is a pic of my husband and I. I started off collecting handmades, but now I buy what "speaks" to me at the time. I appreciate all kinds of marbles. He loves Vitro helmets and contemporaries, and is now leaning toward Pelts...my marble habit has rubbed off on him I'm afraid.

post-3563-0-44747400-1392412504_thumb.jp

Randy, Great to see old friends and to meet you and so many other new friends at Canton.

Burt and Marian Wilkins

post-254-0-03954800-1407938952_thumb.jpg

post-2312-0-05147800-1408742866_thumb.jppost-2312-0-95711800-1408742884_thumb.jppost-2312-0-45831100-1408742906_thumb.jp

My name is Ruth, and I lean toward machine made.

Here is a picture of my new favorite find; a Ravenswood found in a bowl of fifty cent marbles in Connecticut, where I was visiting my parents recently. It is just 17/16" In the Archives there is a great set of photos with commentary from Alan about Ravenswoods, that includes marbles like this, but this example trumps those. I love it.

My name is JESSE B.

I'm obbssessed with Hot Wheels, Marbles , and the hunt for treasure that I'm convinced I will find one day. 😊

I love nature, physics, music, classic muscle cars, and researching anything jbut itust for the sake of knowing more. Besides collecting marbles my hobbies include : surfing the web, window shopping on eBay, researching collectible items and their values, taking artsy pics with my phone and spending way too much time editing them, watching TV - ie: History channel, Discovery channel, A&E, and Antiques Roadshow, riding bmx bikes, making mixes on my virtual turntables, making my own house music and break beats, eating, trying to be a good person, and anything I can work with my hands like cars, computers, bikes, or even little things, basically anything that can be restored.

I'm 35 going on 13 and I believe anything is possible and that we all manifest our own destiny.

Did I mention I LOVE MARBLES? :-) I would say Akro, Peltier & Mark Matthews marbles seem to catch my eye the most.

I'm really glad I found the Marble Connection.

post-3641-0-78373800-1414516951_thumb.jp