Do It Yourself Marble Calendar

Steph

Jan. 1

This is Edna's marble, made by Hot House Glass. Someone called it a disco ball for the New Year. I thought that was appropriate to start things out with.

01_01_HotHouse_Edna_zps527fcb27.jpg

Anybody and everybody is invited to help out. More than one marble a day is allowed. :)

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My mother in law would disagree that Jesus played keepsies. In her mind that was gambling. Weldon was never allowed to play for keeps. However, every day after school, before going in the house, he went under the house and hid his marbles in jars up on the floor joists. When he went in the house, his mother inspected the contents of his pockets and found that he had the marbles he left home with - nothing more.

Steph, I don't know if it's a Ranchowebb problem or this board's problem. The Ranchowebb part seems to be working correctly, but when I click on the little icon on this board for posting pics, I get the right window for pasting the link, then I hit OK and it freezes. I have to hit the "back" arrow to get out of it. I'm not computer savvy enough to know what's happening.

I like the marble in post #10.

It's pepperminty and spearminty at the same time.

I've just been enjoying the marbles here, and lost track of the fact that

we have a 'project' going on. Will try to do better. ( :