1 7/8" Salt Glazed Stoneware Marble - Mint +

I've posted this marble for sale on eBay earlier today. Item number is 181356482589. It's in Mint condition. Any and all anomolies are asmade and happened before the marble was glazed. I live in Canada and because I don't see this type of marble very often, I'm never sure if it is the salt glazed variety, country of manufacture, and, time frame during which it was made. I purchased it at a Sunday Antiques & Collectibles Market just outside Denver, PA, about 2 years ago. Appreciate knowing if my description is correct, and, do I have it priced right at US$199.00 Buy It Now or Make Me An Offer ( with Free shipping from Canada ) ?.

I thank the last 2 respondents. I've had literally thousands of Benningtons and some really large ones. I do know a Bennington when I see one and this marble was not a Bennington. I can accept Gnome Punter's response because I believe it was his honest opinion and I respect that, however, Istmmrbls remarks are pointlessly rude on a personal level and certainly not professional.

Well Metalshelf, sorry you feel that way, but if you knew the Gnomepunter and I have a good enough relationship to joke with each other you may not have posted what you did. And I am not always trying to be professional on this Marble Board. That would make it way too boring, now wouldn't it? After all, there are even threads with cats here at MC. Hey Gnome if you feel insulted in any way I apologize(LOL). Nice marble by the way.

Hi Istmmrbls: I don't know you at all, so, I took the comment seriously and directed at me. If you were just adding a little "not so serious" levity, then, I owe you an apology. I'll keep that in mind for the future when I post a thread