Steph

The Show Off Your Jabos & D M's And No One Say Anything Negative Thread!

OK, I finally saw some of the D.A.S. crystal ones some of you guys were talking about, and you were right, they're fine.

Just bought these:

post-2163-0-35058900-1410901844_thumb.jp

post-2163-0-40475700-1410901866_thumb.jp

OK, I finally saw some of the D.A.S. crystal ones some of you guys were talking about, and you were right, they're fine.

Just bought these:

Wow -- just got these in the flesh, and they're even nicer than I thought they would be. That doesn't happen often!

Somehow that single marble I posted last ended up looking like it had a champagne base. It's crystal clear. I need to fix that.

I GOTTA get busy photographing my D.A.S.'s. Very far behind. :) For an idea of how far behind ... (that's three high in back)

DAS%20006_30pct_zpsfsaj20jo.jpg

Somehow that single marble I posted last ended up looking like it had a champagne base. It's crystal clear. I need to fix that.

I GOTTA get busy photographing my D.A.S.'s. Very far behind. :) For an idea of how far behind ... (that's three high in back)

I knew that wasn't all.

Found four more boxes so far today. I love the collector's cases -- and the marbles of course. :D. Being able to see inside is great for me.

I might have to pick some of this summer's creations up..they look real good..just something new...I really don't think they could do be confused with very vintage..maybe so to a new collector wondering around a flea market.

Veterans Run, 11/12/2015

gallery_279_415_105400.jpg

Switched to the black background to get these to make my camera show off the colors better. Really worked.