What Are The Continuing Marble Mysteries?

Steph

All the not American made patches that i find here,thats my marble mystery.LOL

The ones we call Imperial types but they're so much nicer than the present day Imperial types?

Imperial marbles are not older than early 70s,right?

i think some patches that i find here are older than that and those are a mystery for me.

Also interested how the stripes opaque and transparant were made,a bit of a puzzle .

Can a certain unnamed, self proclaimed, marble guru create a last run, batch of marbles that are more collectable and more desirable than any other last batch of marbles made until the next last run of marbles which will be rarer and even more collectable ever made?

That to me is a mystery.

What kind of Bird lives in a bird cage marble?

Why are Indians, Indians since they are not from India nor did American Indians play with them?

Does a Gooseberry make a sweet pie?

Why did akro make so many corkscrews and never produced a single bottle of wine?

How far can a Cro fly with a marble in it's beak?

Why are Indians, Indians since they are not from India nor did American Indians play with them?

And who said that some were made in the USA? I keep seeing that in some books, but without proof to go with it. Excavated somewhere? Or is that a bunch of hooey?

I've always wondered why Peltier Golden Rebel and Blue Galaxy marbles are so uncommon. They have fantastic eye appeal. Kids must have loved them, so one would expect the company to have produced a lot more.

Were they made late in the NLR line? Were they difficult to produce? Expensive?