Random Conversation Thread

Steph

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure they will. Next spring you can see the marble plants grow and end of sommer maybe you can pick fresh marbles. Be careful not to mix the red opaque ones up with the cherry tomatoes or you need an appointment with your dentist.

• 1 month later...

Had to rehome one of our dogs. He was 2 years old and after he received a combination vaccination he started being aggressive to our other dogs. He needs to be in a one dog home. my wife and I are devastated. He was a great dog and will be missed but it was the best thing for him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             John

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure my computer is not supposed to be making this noise.  Gonna try to figure out what's wrong. Might be offline for awhile.  Hold the fort down while I'm gone. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/16/2018 at 8:02 AM, ManofKent said:

Buried in the garden for authenticity - you've got to dig up dug marbles.

I dug and dug and didn't find them.  Did find something round ... but it turned out to be some kind of little cap, like for the end of a chair leg.  

I'll dig some more tomorrow.