pedidoll

How Is The Weather Where You Live Today?

Cold and sunny yesterday.

Cold and gloomy today. 

Ah, no, there's some sun peeking through now.  Yay.  

Well, wonder of all wonders.... It's snowing in Meridian, Mississippi. We have about 3" here at the office. LOL.... it sure is funny to watch the chaos created by a little snow here in the land of ever changing weather....

:D

Hi, we got something you might call a blizzard this noon. It's quite uncommon to have such weather here. A thunderstorm with heavy snowing. Just 15 minutes brought 1" into our snowfree German countryside. No wonder the school bus didn't run this noon. But meanwhile everything is melting away and the roads have been free again since hours.

At this time yesterday my stepmother in Weslaco, TX  (VERY far south) had more snow than we did up here in Wisconsin (quite far north).  

We finally caught up overnight, but that was nuts!

Snowing all day.

Hard to say how much with the wind blowing like it is.  0 inches at some spots on the driveway.  A foot high in other spots.  

38 degrees ... oh that feels so good after the last couple of weeks.

There's a 50° difference between today and a week ago!!!

Screenshot_20180111-133601_zpscb7hqr3d.p

Last week... a low of negative 2!!

Screenshot_20180111-133548_zpsu9jt0cpj.p

Though I think it gets colder again tonight... weather report is saying snow tonight. Just after all the snow was finally melted from my driveway!

Yeah ... we were at 48 today ... raining all day ... gonna go back to 12 tonight :o ... with snow somewhere on the way down.  

Yep... almost 60°F just yesterday... no snow in my yard, on the driveway...

To this today

20180112_170218_zpslysrkgz2.jpg

.... not impressed, Nature... not impressed. 

Gray. Snowing. Last week the plowed snow in the center of the street was 6+ feet high. I've only slid into a ditch once so no complaints!

The feral cat outside whines a lot though. And no, I'm not adopting him. ;)

We stayed at around 6 inches while the rest of the country got dumped on.  Then got up to about 40 with gentle rain and was able to see most of our yard.  Just a little snow left.  

Now this.   This is from overnight and it's still coming.  Don't think it's supposed to let up until tomorrow.  

22cff82167ae2014b35b2b29c280b148.jpg

Holy cow, Steph!!! 😨 That's no fun... I've been under a "winter weather advisory" all day, and it's been snowing all day, but only lightly! No more than 3"! The amount of snow you got there would completely trap me for days. Plows don't hit my road (right here in town!) until about 3 days after the snow stops. They hit the road just 1 block north of me immediately, though -- but I wouldn't be able to get there LOL! My car wouldn't go anywhere in THAT! Goodness gracious. 😨😨😨

I think I'm onto something, here... 🤔

I had 2 new CAC 🔥flames🔥 arrive in the mail yesterday. 

I've had high temps of below freezing for the last solid week.

And now this...

Screenshot_20180119-062439_zpsowiqx0hj.j

🔥🔥🔥 It's a HEAT WAVE!!! 🔥🔥🔥

APPARENTLY, I just need to have CAC flames shipped to me whenever I want the snow to melt for a few days!!! 😂😂😂 The flames are melting this snow away, yeehaaaw!!!