How Is The Weather Where You Live Today?

pedidoll

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 degrees here today and raining!!!!....which would be ok in April,,,in January it makes for a lot of ice,,,which makes for a lot of people falling and breaking bones,,,which makes for a lot of extra surgeries for the operating room,,,which makes for a lot of extra work for me and my co-workers (I am a sterile processing tech)..the optimistic part of me says,,,YAY!! job security,,,the 60 yr old part of me says,,,I am too old to work this hard!!,,, just saying... :):)

It's looking like we're just going to get some rain here in the middle of the east coast US states.

That's fine by me, but I do hope that Ant and Steph get some snow, since they both seem to like that sort of thing. ( :

:lol: Very funny

Awesome it rained her last night i reckon at my joint i had at least 10mm very welcome relief for the garden :)

The forecast

storm.png Max 35 Shower or two. Possible storm. Chance of any rain: 50%rain_50.gif Perth area

Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely this afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm, with gusty winds, possible hail and heavy falls during this afternoon and evening. Winds northeasterly 30 to 40 km/h tending northwest to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening.

We finally got a few inches. At last it feels like winter. I needed that.

Now off to walk to the post office in the 10 degree weather. Only 3 blocks ... I hate to warm the truck up for that!

So it's layer time.

Oh, poor sweet sweet innocent Darla!

Who can't see Armageddon from behind those smileys!

It's just going to get colder and colder until there's nothing left!

Just kidding, of course!

As a naturally-depressed person, I always enjoy your 'positive attitude' about things! :)