All Pelt Nlr's?

Mattshaw1953

Ah great!, I bought all these at an auction, from the US, there are lots more to post.

I probably paid over the odds, I waited around 3-4 weeks for their arrival, they came in through Parcel Force(Royal Mail), so I got stung for £40 VAT aswell, I find it difficult to learn from the marble ID books, vintage lots like these rarely come up in the UK.Cheers.

Matt.

Just think what the excited feeling was worth waiting 3-4 weeks...lol.....Yeah, books are hard to get a feel and buying some of these lots are worth their weight in gold if you're trying to understand them! Do they sell for a much greater price if you were to deal them off in the UK? Enjoy! mon

I've never tried the machine made's, I think the market would be too small over here to turn a decent profit.

Hand made's are what collectors like over here, but even then the market is so small, most auctions go to U.S buyers, I've seen a lot of my sales end up on ebay again,(hand made's), most, if not all turning a profit in the U.S!

Put it this way I'm not aware of anyone in my life, area to my knowledge who collects marbles, and only maybe 2or3 collectors/dealers in the UK, who I've had dealings with.

Even the online auctions over here are going for way more than their worth at the minute, I guess to U.S buyers?, cheers.

I know it's lighter in colour but I still think it's a tiger, are the top three in pic 1 orange zebra?, the ribbons are more a tan colour to my eye?

I've looked at lots of past auctions of Chocolate cows, lots look like Tigers to me, at what point does the colour pallet turn from tiger to chocolate cow?