Hey Griff,

What exposure in the Exotic thread are you talking about. The fact that I saw some pictures of some marbles Mon got and I questioned whether they may be fake or not. True story. Not sure I had many of my own at that time and certainly had not had time to study them or have any time talking with many of the folks involved bringing them to the collectors.

XOXO Galen (LOL)

You really don't need to reply, I don't need an answer, just replying to your one of many shots you have taken at me over the years. It does get old. I really can not remember one single time I ever directed a nasty post towards you? Unless I responded to one you made first. Too bad you just have to keep it up. I made a pledge a while ago to try and be positive and keep my posts nice. I will try to continue

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I made a pledge a while ago to try and be positive and keep my posts nice. I will try to continue

Don't make a pledge to yourself...try buying some Pledge, get a rag and dust off your brain so what you claim in the past, really happened in the past! mon

Fishing is one of the best hobbies around. Wish I had more time for it. I get a little sad looking at all the gear that doesn't get used enough anymore. Maybe I should make a new pledge to quit being so nice a do more fishing (LOL) Mon, I made it to the board not myself. In was in print so all could read. And I have been keeping it pretty darn well I must say.

What exposure in the Exotic thread are you talking about. The fact that I saw some pictures of some marbles Mon got and I questioned whether they may be fake or not. True story. Not sure I had many of my own at that time and certainly had not had time to study them or have any time talking with many of the folks involved bringing them to the collectors.

XOXO Galen (LOL)

Ok, I make a dying out in left field and with my skewed way of thinking comes.......why would I evaluate an item if I was not sound in such matters?

Mon, I made it to the board not myself. In was in print so all could read. And I have been keeping it pretty darn well I must say.

Sad part is....you make more sense than I! lol mon

I harbor no ill will towards you and has long been put to bed but, the way you change the facts of the past.....not going to stand by and let you do it. You thought of yourself as an expert in CAC's and called them fake.....not maybe...not riding the fence... so, there was something about them that turned your guts......and all you have or any of us have, is a story with no proof.....now they are the greatest machine marbles ever made...ok...mon

That you did, mig! Sometimes, I think you are so nice that you may error on the correct side and spare the feelings of others. That's why I like you.....you possess a trait I desire more of! I would trust all that you tell me unless I knew better and gave you the proof.....galen, not so much! mon