Hey Griff,

Bummed you got rid of them, aren't you (LOL). I never saw any marbles, just pics, And, Yes, we all have different memories of the situation. It obviously meant much more to you than I. I have never, ever, claimed to be an expert on anything. Never have never will. At the time I was not convinced they were the legit and only had one or two, "Exotics" in my possession. Since that time I have spent much time studying their construction and I did spend about an hour in a room in Canton talking to someone who said he was the cousin of the Backhoe operator that supposedly dug the marbles up. My studies and having His story seemed legit enough has convinced me that they are real. Until I get other evidence or hear a more convincing story that makes me believe otherwise, I will believe them to be real. And have always been willing to admit when I make mistakes. I also do not have a problem apologizing when I do say or do something that hits someone the wrong way. Sorry Mon. And Mike, sorry you had anything at all to do with whatever is going on here. :deadhorse: I am done with this.

Galen...My only comment in this thread was that I always thought mon's marbles were great. I said nothing derogatory about you, and my posting here, in no way, denotes that I agree with all prior posts.

While I know nothing at all about CAC's or Exotics, it is my total ignorance of the subject that brings us together in this thread,and I have a right to post in this particular topic, since I inadvertently started this stink, many years ago, when I sent you the picture of mon's Exotics, and asked your thoughts. At the time, I expected you to agree with me that they were genuine. I had studied BT's pictures, and others, and mon's marbles had the same traits that, much later, you would say denoted CAC's. I don't know if I ever referred to you as an expert, but if so, I apologize, and I meant no offense, thinking only that you are more knowledgeable than most others I know about such things.

Mike, I did not think you posted anything wrong or derogatory to anyone. I always enjoy anything you have to say. Sorry if it appeared my post was directed to you in any way. I was simply adding some facts to the story that maybe you and Mon did not know. I think we are both a couple of sensitive guys(LOL). Keep on keepin on

Never done for my friend MIke

I've been trying to be less of a nuisance since getting all senile, and stuff...

Yes, Galen, we share a strong artistic sense that makes us so sensitive to things. Who could forget (and I have tried...) that bold rendition of an owl you shared with us years ago ?!!

( It haunts me still....)

No ones in the middle, beginning or end of anything from my stance. No one made me buy or sell or not buy some more of these so, not bummed. It's sad to me that honesty and clarity has a very back seat in this hobby...christ...If I missed it, sorry......but if I knew that you meet the cousin of the back-moe opor-ator that dug these up......I would have given my stamp of approval long ago! Geez people, don't hold out on this kind of very valuable info! mon

• 2 weeks later...