More From The New Guy

alkare

Still not in the grid I was hoping to see. :(

Clear rows would help make identification easier.

So we can say things like "2nd row, third from the left is such-and-so".

I hope I don't sound like a hard-ass. :) It's just we need a neat way to be able to convey to you which marbles we're talking about. :)

Alright, that looks like six columns.

Numbering from left to right, I think you have an Akro corkscrew at the bottom of the first, second and fifth columns.

Looking at the fourth column, that looks like slag at the top, then the next one down is an Akro Onyx corkscrew, then a Peltier Rainbo, and then I'm not sure what the bottom marble is.

On the far right column, the top marble might be an oxblood, the 2nd from the top is definitely an oxblood, and then I'm not sure about the other two. The second from the top is an Akro. I _think_ it could be called a Carnelian Oxblood but I'm not sure.

In the fifth column, third marble down, I'd be curious to see more views of that.

In the third column, I'd like to see more views of the top marble.

Among the rest, you have mostly West Virginia swirls, with a couple of patches. Not high dollar marbles. I'd probalby try to sell them in groups and let the market set the price.

The two oxbloods that Steph mentions in the top of the 6th column might be more valuable - up to $20 or so but it all depends on the condition. If there is a pinprick or tiny flake, the value goes down tremendously.

They both have small chips out odf them :angry2:

Alright, that looks like six columns.

Numbering from left to right, I think you have an Akro corkscrew at the bottom of the first, second and fifth columns.

Looking at the fourth column, that looks like slag at the top, then the next one down is an Akro Onyx corkscrew, then a Peltier Rainbo, and then I'm not sure what the bottom marble is.

On the far right column, the top marble might be an oxblood, the 2nd from the top is definitely an oxblood, and then I'm not sure about the other two. The second from the top is an Akro. I _think_ it could be called a Carnelian Oxblood but I'm not sure.

In the fifth column, third marble down, I'd be curious to see more views of that.

In the third column, I'd like to see more views of the top marble.

Among the rest, you have mostly West Virginia swirls, with a couple of patches. Not high dollar marbles. I'd probalby try to sell them in groups and let the market set the price.

Some more views of what you asked about inanother comment. The last pictures include what look like similar marbles?

Posts #9 and 10 are a Peltier Rainbo. This particular Rainbo is also known as a Peltier Bloodie.

In posts #11 and 12, the third marble from the left ... do you see the little bit of orange glow on the cloth in front of it? That is indicative of the base having "fire" inside. If you hold it up to a light, does the white turn orange? (Also, does it turn watery looking?)

That one might be a Peltier Acme Realer. I would need to see the shape of the red before I could be sure, but that's what it looks like in this view.

The rightmost marble in that set is what is called a "patch" in generic terms but I'm not sure who made this one. It might be Master.

I'd put the first two marbles in with the West Virginia swirls.

Not what I expected. Retracting the Peltier Acme Realer vote.

It looks more like a Vitro now but I'm not entirely sure. Hopefully someone else will recognize it.

If not, I'd put it in with the "patches".

Waitaminnit! Isn't that the one I already called a general patch? The one to the left of that had more of a red patch, right? That's the one I want to see the other side of.

Here is a link to the auctions.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/alkare/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

If you can change the spelling on one of the words it could help with anyone wanting to search. You said "Arko" in two of the titles and descriptions. That should be "Akro". :)

Also the name of the full name of the marble where you say "Peltier Acme" is "Peltier Acme Realer". "Realer might not fit in the title. However you might be able to add it to the description. (Is editing still possible at this stage?)

Overall I think the listings look very nice. You explained well about the grading and have good photos. Good job.

Here is a link to the auctions.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/alkare/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

If you can change the spelling on one of the words it could help with anyone wanting to search. You said "Arko" in two of the titles and descriptions. That should be "Akro". :)

Also the name of the full name of the marble where you say "Peltier Acme" is "Peltier Acme Realer". "Realer might not fit in the title. However you might be able to add it to the description. (Is editing still possible at this stage?)

Overall I think the listings look very nice. You explained well about the grading and have good photos. Good job.

Thanks I will fix that.