winnie

Veiligglas Wirepull's

7 hours ago, Steph said:

This one screams "Irish" to me ... well, not screams ... something more festive than "screaming". :D But now I want to go to a St. Patrick's Day party.  

... wondering if it gets the same reaction from someone who actually lives in the United Kingdom. :) 

You mean Guinness marketing day :)

Deep purple and almost impossible to photograph! First one I've found in this colour. So dark you need a powerful backlight to follow the wire:

purple.jpg

Hunh .... this is cool.  Not one I would have felt good ID-ing.  In fact I wouldn't have gotten it at all through the computer.

This is the kind of range of variation I like to see.  We see the "classics" (which I love) often.  So it's also nice to see some not so classic.

Winnie,  this wire pull thread has really helped me. I have quite a few after going through jars and jars of old marbles I had. Every time I learn something new I end up dumping them all out and finding something cool I didn't know I had. Thanks!

Thanks Bud,good to hear it helped you.

At first I was not so fond of Wirepull's (they're common here),when I looked at them better,I discovered more and more differences,and now I have to admit there are exciting ones among them.

5.veil.jpg

Exquisite really is the word.  The top left one with the tan is out of this world.