Need Help With A Pelt

A Lemon/Lime or John Deere is Opaque Green and Yellow? Right?

This one is A Darker Opaque Green and Orange with a very thin window showing a transparent base.

Please name it. Thank you.

post-254-0-04455500-1435868049_thumb.jpg

post-254-0-82694200-1435868067_thumb.jpg

post-254-0-81013400-1435868086_thumb.jpg

Dragon or Flaming Dragon, depending on how the majority of collectors define "flaming." Has enough yellow in the orange to be flaming for me, but maybe not for others . . .

I have a John Deer that has transparent green ribbons on an opaque yellow base. Don't know if the transparency makes a difference there. I'm still hunting the Ruby Bee I thought I already had until I found out the red had to have aventurine to be "Ruby."

Serves me right for concentrating on Pelt slags and assorted whacko Pelt types. Oh well.

Isn't it just a Red Bee with out Aventurine and the sparkle of the Aventurine is what first garnered the name "Ruby". Thats how it was many years ago but I do know things change. I think some now use the transparent or Opaque Red as the break but that just doesn't do it for me. But then I am a hard headed old crotchety marble gatherer

Now I have a good excuse to buy a Peltier, But I have even seen red aventurine in an red and yellow Akro corkscrew. I do not consider the type with a dark stripe of aventurine in the red band red aventurine. I have a killer reddish orange and yellow handgathered marble loaded with aventurine in the red. The aventurine does float to the surface in that clear glass and can drift almost over the whole marble, thats for sure.