Help With Patches?

coveredinbees

At least I think they're patches. From the left: 1, 3, and 4 have some transparence. 2 is all white with just that yellow bit. The 4th one (purple with white) has a bit of clay transfer from being in a jar, so ignore the brownish ring on the right part of the marble. Any help appreciated. :)

post-3751-0-90126000-1437605717_thumb.jp

Patch is an okay description for least #2,3 and 4.

Probably okay for #1 also. :)

#3 is a Vitro Conqueror, from the 1940's.

#4 might be a somewhat newer Marble King. (Possibly from the 70's, maybe later.)

More views could help. (And larger if possible.)

#1 could be an unusual Vitro.

How many yellow patches on #2? If only one, then I'm stumped. If two yellow patches, then I'll put in another tentative Marble King. If one yellow patch and one patch of some other color then I understand a Vitro guess on it, but would still question it based on the shape of the yellow.

Sticking with Marble King on #4 and Vitro Conqueror on #3. Not gonna place any bets on the Marble King for #4, but it looks familiar to me. If I recall correctly, I got similar marbles in a Marble King horseshoe blister pack.

I could see marble king for the fourth, but that little milky transparent patch still makes me think vitro. The yellow patch could be anyone, and I would say it would probably be tough to nail down

#1 could be an unusual Vitro.

How many yellow patches on #2? If only one, then I'm stumped. If two yellow patches, then I'll put in another tentative Marble King. If one yellow patch and one patch of some other color then I understand a Vitro guess on it, but would still question it based on the shape of the yellow.

Sticking with Marble King on #4 and Vitro Conqueror on #3. Not gonna place any bets on the Marble King for #4, but it looks familiar to me. If I recall correctly, I got similar marbles in a Marble King horseshoe blister pack.

Oh neat! Thank you. There is just the one patch on the yellow marble, and luckily it's the only one like it that I have. I do have a few that have the double patch of a single color, so I'll mark those as Marble King.