4 Color Pelt Rainbo?

sclsu

OK, members finally got the photo i was trying to achieve for evryone. Now some may dissagree or with these findings but (with examples) here it is. Every peltier is on a (CLEAR) base.

#1--single white opaque internal ribbons

#2--two colored white and blue internal ribbons

#3--three colored white red and blue internal ribbons

#4a--four colored white red yellow and green internal ribbons

#4b--four colored red white yellow blue (swirl type)

#5--five colored red yellow white blue and green internal ribbons, note: the green and blue are togather

I welcome all feedback to this. Chuck G--

post-2867-0-80232300-1439684799_thumb.jp

Good to see you posting photos Chuck! I hope you don't mind I enlarged the photo for easy viewing. The last 4 look like the older types in my opinion, fruit cocktail types. The first 2 could be more of the later clear rainbo type. I like the idea about peltier starting from a single color and adding more colors along the way. It makes good sense from a production stand point. I would just replace the first two with the older ribbon types for this progression.

42_zpsqcd9yr5v.jpg

That does make better sense. A retrogression of color rather than a progression. Now that I think of it, the less ribbon colors there are, the weaker the ribbons seem to be. From my observations anyway.

Also. I've always believed that peltier started out most marble types opaque in color (Non-fruit cocktail types) and as color ran out then you start getting the translucent bases and eventually to a near clear based marble in the end.