Humor Ar Ar

Steph

2 of my favorite stories from northern Mi. where I live. This one made the national news. An older woman called the road commission to have the deer xing sign moved down the road from her house. She told them the deer kept getting hit and ended up on her lawn. It made the Paul Harvey radio show.                                                                                                                                                        A conservation officer observed a car swerve towards a deer and missed it. He decided to follow the car soon after it tried to hit another deer. He pulled it over and asked the driver who happened to be an older woman as in the previous story, not the same one I hope. He asked what she was doing she replied "getting dog food". She had a dozen dogs in the car. It made all the local papers.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Only in Mi.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   John

Somewhat this resembles me to Manfred, called "Manni".

Manni stops his Manta (a famous Opel car) before the "30" sign and so blocks the road. An officer got aware of this, headed to Manni and told him that he can stop his car a little bit down the road at the parking lane but not there at the limit sign. Manni replied:" Sorry, I am already 33".

Manni is also the sort not to go to cinema when the movie is rated 16+. He and his friends are just 15 persons.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...