Looks Like An Eye To Me - Help

Rooneydog

Hmmmmm.

What size are we looking at?

For an American-made marble, to me the pattern looks most like an Akro Royal.

However, I'm getting a slightly different vibe here and wonder if it might be a foreign marble. I could be out in left field but I'm sorta thinking vintage Japanese? Maybe? Hopefully someone will rein me in if I'm too far out with this.

If American, could it be Kokomo?

I know that's a horrible suggestion to make -- because there were so few Kokomos made and not every oddball can be Kokomo.

I've never been in the presence of an actual Kokomo bag but that reminds me of marbles that I've imagined I've glimpsed in pictures over the computer. For example:

post-2480-0-52970300-1401156304.jpg

So somehow the dark ends before it gets to where the opposite seam would be?

Could you take some more pics to walk us through what you see as you start with View #7 and rotate the marble to the left? (So we can see what happens to the brown side on the way to where the seam should be)

So somehow the dark ends before it gets to where the opposite seam would be?

Could you take some more pics to walk us through what you see as you start with View #7 and rotate the marble to the left? (So we can see what happens to the brown side on the way to where the seam should be)

Will do this evening, unfortunately at work :(

Looks like two seams. Photos 1 and 4 are different parts of the marble, right?

So it looks like we're back to the original mystery.

Yes different sides, the "seam" in pic 1 is seamless so to speak compared to the seam in pic 4 which can be seen as an indentation towards the top right of pic 4, so forgive my ignorance.