Steph

Mostly Pix - Kokomo

Depending on the program you use, if it is too blue, raise the temperature just a hair. Or I can steal it and do it for you but it would be a guess at how it looks.

That's pretty close, thanks.  I just download them to photobucket.  I agree, this took an unintended tangent (my fault).  I'll give it a chance for Ric to look at and if no more discussion I'll delete.

Like I said in another thread ... don't worry too much about tangents. If they result in discussions about marbles which might be confused for other makers, that can be educational also. :thup: 

It can lead to insights such as this. :)  

Having said that, I rarely see Peltiers categorized as Kokomos - most of them are just way too nice and don't fit well in a group of Kokomos. The vast majority of Kokomos can be described as "interesting", "odd" or "cool", but if most people would call it "pretty", the likelihood of it being Kokomo is slim - not that they didn't make any pretty marbles, they just didn't make many of them.

OK, now back to the other one.  Inquiring minds (me N ric) want to know.

The marble on the right -- do some people now think this is Kokomo rather than Pelt?

Pelt copperhead VarDSC08585_zpsdgn87afu.jpg

LIzzy posted these once.  They might have gotten a Vitro ID at the time.  Later they were at least tentatively ID-ed as Kokomo.

Lizzy_mc5174_cropped.jpg

Neat! 

That green is a new time to me.  As in ... completely new type ... I don't remember seeing it before with or without a label.  

The top mib is Pelt while the bottom one is Koko, amazing how similar the colors are, both of these are 31/32"

novakoko 018.JPG

novakoko 016.JPG

novakoko 014.JPG

novakoko 012.JPG

Fascinating!

What an amazing pair to have.

Nice way to wake up on a Saturday.

That's delightful.  I don't usually think of Kokos as "pretty".  This one is sweet. 

42 minutes ago, jeeperman said:

I like the seediness.  I pretty sure I likely have a few hiding in my Pelts. Nice one Scott.

I probably have a couple Kokos hiding in my Pelts as well  -Scott

Another stowaway in my Pelts ID'd as a HTF Koko at the Indy show, has what looks like a strip of Ox.

P1260469.JPG

P1260467.JPG

I wish I knew exactly which pictures I had where before photobucket broke this thread. I'll post some of my kokomos again, along with some new ones.

DSCN4971.jpg
DSCN4970.jpg
DSCN4968.jpg
DSCN4967.jpg
DSCN4966.jpg
DSCN4965.jpg
DSCN4964.jpg
DSCN4963.jpg
DSCN4962.jpg
DSCN4959.jpg
DSCN4957.jpg
DSCN4956.jpg