Marble Run "marble Madhouse"

YellowMarble

Nifty as always.

I was about to say my brother and his family went to Stratford upon Avon this past year. But I'm pretty sure I was wrong. They went to the Globe Theatre. That's a long way from Stratford, I guess.

So never mind me!

• 2 weeks later...

the MAD museum is worth a visit! I have 3 marble runs displayed there as long with other marble runs and contraptions.

@Steph: I don't see another members of this forum after you and Hoody, has the other members noticed this subforum? (maybe you can make an announcement?)

I think that could be so, but I wish it weren't so.

It's like with marble tournaments. Not that many collectors are interested in the actual game of marbles. Yet where would marble collectors be if there weren't so many players who went before? I'm excited for anything which keeps people playing with the little orbs.

Plus the more I look at the marble runs the more I like 'em.

It is very probable that being a marble collector does not necessarily make one interested in marble runs.

That's a good point. Might be the same as taste: everyone has its own preferences.

Even imagine the nightmare of a marble collector: his ancient, most precious and rare collectives running through motorized lifters, high g-force loops and hard metal tracks thousands and thousands of turns.

(But don't panic. I am just using the collectibles of next century - todays industrial mass production)