Vitro All Red Versus Mk 2 Color Patch

winnie

I would put all except the middle one in with my Vitro All-Reds. (Not saying that they're Vitro -- only that I have never been sure enough to try to sort them).

I'd put the middle in with MK.

I believe I see the pattern distinction that sclsu is making and maybe there is grounds for that. Those that he has marked with an M could surely fit in a Marble King bag. However, I would like to see several photos of Vitro bags before I would say they could not also fit in a Vitro bag.

My MK bag: Side one being the Ebay photo, and side two being a scan I made

B2k-KQWkKGrHgoOKkQEjlLmWTSVBKecIjpe.jpg

SideTwo_25pct.jpg

I definitely have a pile of these that could go either way, but I call it vitro when the colors are bold, the patch is more symmetrical on either side of the seam and the white around the center has some consistency to its thickness around the marble and looks close to meeting at the seam. I call it mk if the color is thinner and duller, and the patch is off center in relation to the seam

Vitro All Reds except the center one. They made them for so many years that there are a lot of different shades of colors. Some have a irresident finish. Vitro All Reds can also be very thin or dull on color of the patches.

Thanks Ron,

Thats what I thought,they all came out of my Vitro box,except the middle one I wasn't sure of.I wanted to be sure,cause I began to doubt,when I saw these 2 color patch MK on the internet,which you can still buy,5 for$1.

wh%20blk%20red_zpsdyt3ynox.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I would put all except the middle one in with my Vitro All-Reds. (Not saying that they're Vitro -- only that I have never been sure enough to try to sort them).

I'd put the middle in with MK.

I believe I see the pattern distinction that sclsu is making and maybe there is grounds for that. Those that he has marked with an M could surely fit in a Marble King bag. However, I would like to see several photos of Vitro bags before I would say they could not also fit in a Vitro bag.

My MK bag: Side one being the Ebay photo, and side two being a scan I made

B2k-KQWkKGrHgoOKkQEjlLmWTSVBKecIjpe.jpg

SideTwo_25pct.jpg

Here is my bag ....

411771559.jpg