Lavender "snotties?"

popculturizm

Hey Bill -- I thought the opal ladies had that pale yellowish opalescent glass base? But I could sure be wrong. What is that one with the weird name? Kurly Blush or something like that? That's the one I thought had plain clear. But although I have one, I've never been comfortable calling it that . . . For some reason the word Kurly, spelled like that, gives me a little case of the creeps . . . seems related to scary klowns . . . Now somebody's gonna tell me it was named after their granddad or something . . .

Gotta go dig out that Alley thread again . . .

Hey Bill -- I thought the opal ladies had that pale yellowish opalescent glass base? But I could sure be wrong. What is that one with the weird name? Kurly Blush or something like that? That's the one I thought had plain clear. But although I have one, I've never been comfortable calling it that . . . For some reason the word Kurly, spelled like that, gives me a little case of the creeps . . . seems related to scary klowns . . . Now somebody's gonna tell me it was named after their granddad or something . . .

Gotta go dig out that Alley thread again . . .

ann .. yes the opals do but also examples with a more clear glass exist also. i have pics in my files, but can't find them. after moving and setting up new puter service .. i lost files, pics, most of storage. when i find my camera's .. ?? , the blush examples also have variations in their make-up also. i'm still finding so many examples from the digs that can be classified as .. sub-family .. patterns. i'm planning on doing a collage of differant named alley's with as many variations as i can find this winter when i finally get settled in. it won't be complete .. but alley's expertise is remarkable with such a color palette he had. my apologies for not having pics for visuals .. and for putting the tag of .. kurly blush .. on a fine alley marble .. :blink: ... har .. but i feel a bit more comfortable with .. alley's carnival tho ... bill