Learn Something New Every Day-Ish

Steph

Melvin Belli -- the famous lawyer -- was a demon on Star Trek.

Goes from defending Jack Ruby to having a guest spot on Star Trek.

The episode where the evil being corrupts the children.

His son, also named Melvin Belli, was one of the children.

Still need to learn who made that happen.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late 40s One of his best friends was Errol Flynn and he had many other actor and actress friends. Melvin has said he was an actor in the courtroom. He did several more film and TV appearances over the years. A true S.F. celebrity, He was also of the proper religion to get into the film business

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Breakfast Club actors who were in Psych:

http://psych-os.tumblr.com/post/59820350309/shownspencer-the-breakfast-club-actors-in-psych

Was just thinking about how all the kids except Emilio Estevez had been in Psych and googled to see if any of the adults had been, and sure enough ... the janitor was in two episodes -- the last two seasons.  Played the mayor.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:D

I saw Kate's British Vogue cover which called her HRH ... and I knew her new family hadn't seen fit to call her a Princess so I googled to see if HRH was really right ... and I saw those other names.

Lady Carrickfergus!  That's so great.  

I LOVE the prop crossovers between series.  I just found out that many of the favorite series from the 50's and 60's were filmed in one particular neighborhood on a studio lot.  I didn't realize they were actually in houses.  I just thought they were on sets with stairs that didn't go anywhere.  But there was a place called "Blondie Street" and Major Nelson and Jeannie and Darrin and Samantha Stephens lived near each other.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...