Pelt

disco005

Well shoot, I've looked all over, but can't find the post I'm looking for.

I seem to recall reading about a specific Pelt Rainbo, clear bubbly base with white ribbons having a name that was somehow related to snow.

The ribbons on this one have an opalescence about them.

Is this one of them? and what was the name? :blink:

Thanks!

post-78-0-42396800-1454016093_thumb.jpg

Jessica, you can blame me for this name. I found very few of these certain very different family types of this specific pelt. I call them:

"Snow and Ice"--a clear transparent (must have SIX) external ribbons on the surface, note there are some found with the "Cross-Thru internal ribbons of white opaque, (but) the one mentioned above is on the HTF side of pelts to find, whereas the other one can be found with a little looking.

additional note: with the mentioned one above the outer wide ribbon coverage is almost 80 to 90% coverage with small openings between. This is my opinion and name also because i feel that the VHTF pelts should warrent a name, whereas others may not think so. Chuck G--

Hmm, okay, much to consider then :) Kokomo, Snow-ball, Blizzard, Snow and Ice. I plead the 5th on this and was kinda hoping for a consensus. :unsure: Maybe the blizzard is what I was thinking of ( not even a Pelt lol ) is the MK a clear base with white ribbons?

I claim no knowledge of Pelts, besides the obvious ones that I would probably have to trip over to find lol. Not that I don't find them beautiful, they CERTAINLY are, but I don't think I have the funds to collect Pelts on top of Akros, I'll buy a Pelt that jumps out at me, as this one did, I really like the bubbles and I seem to recall reading that larger Pelts are more difficult to find?

I think there are also Masters called "blizzards" or "snow globes".

. . . I found very few of these certain very different family types of this specific pelt. . .

i feel that the VHTF pelts should warrent a name, whereas others may not think so. Chuck G--

Have these types been dug at the factory? I ask because I suspect that some VHTF 'Peltiers' are Kokomo marbles.