Cateye Hybrids & Caged Cateye Hybrids? Or?

Duckers

Hello again, well picked up some interesting marbles and I think I am able to identify them but would love a second opinion 
To start I believe these are all some variation of a cateye marble. 

Group Shot
IMAG1247_1.jpg
1st Marble Blue and what looks like brown on the ends there is a solid band of blue in the center with ribbons of blue with brown around it. I was thinking Caged Cateye Hybrid but that solid ribbon in the center has me perplexed. it is also 0.600 Inches in diameter at it's widest which would land it just over 19/32"
url]marble_1.jpg

2nd Marble
somewhat similar to first marble but this one has less ribbons actually it has 5 with a dark yellow or brown to a more prominent darker brown on the ends. I'm thinking Cateye Hybrid and the size is 0.652 inches at its widest which would be just under 21/32"
marble_2.jpg

3rd Marble 
Definitely a Cateye 4 veins going from yellow to white on some of the veins and then on a signle vein going yellow to orange and then on the back side of that vein solid white. measuring 0.560 inches or just under 9/32" I'm guessing Cateye hybrid but maybe german?
marble_3.jpg
4th Marble
Another Cateye Hybrid 99% Sure because of the clear and defined changes in colour on each vein affected.One vein goes from red orange to blue then back to red, another goes from red to whitey yellow. Measures 0.630 Inches or just over 5/8"
marble_4.jpg
Last 2 Marbles are larger "shooters" I think

5th Marble. I think Caged Cateye or Maybe Caged Cateye Hybrid. One vein does show a white to red then back to white colouration. then some of the rest of the ribbons are red with a cream white lining. Measuring 0.851 Inches at it's widest or just over 27/32
marble_5.jpg

6th and final marble of this batch I'm not sure if its just a regular cateye shooter or something more. it has almost a light yellowy white center but is more of a greenish yellow exterior to the veins but this might just be from the inner veins are much thinner... Only 4 veins and measures 0.880 Inches at its widest or just over 7/8" and full of tiny bubbles!
marble_6.jpg

Thanks for any help you all can offer!

Hiya

#1, 2, 5.  Vitro hybrid cat's eyes.  When I say "hybrid" I'm referring to having multiple colors.  

However, they do seem to blur the lines between caged and not. 

#3. you could be onto something with your German guess.

#4. Looking like it could be Japanese.  Would prefer a head-on look at the cutlines so I can see the vane orientation more clearly.

#6. American-made cat's eye.  Could be Marble King.  The bubbles make me wonder about some other maker.  But in the larger size, it makes me feel like going back to Marble King.  

It's different. Probably a real hybrid.  As in it's irregularities were accidental.  

We call Vitro Hybrids that even though their multicolor vanes were made that way on purposel.

Yours looks like something which happened when the people were changing between runs.

Asian or Mexican.  

Still leaning Asian.