interesting ebay items go here

greg11

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great marbles, as well as a particularly nice avatar variation from Steph!
The 'Flinties' really do have kind of a special look.  I'm not sure how to describe it.

For some reason Ann's agates' 'availability' made me think of them as a potential 'gift'
for the right person in the right circumstances.  This got me wondering about several things.
How many people here have 'significant others' who are equally involved with marbles? 
I don't know.  It could be my overall nervous/paranoid disposition, but it seems to me like
this could be a real 'problem' situation!  It might be better for people like this to agree that
they'll never buy marbles for each other unless it's a purely 'business' situation.   dunno.gif    

• 2 weeks later...

Very pretty.  I haven't seen one with those exterior band colors.  I like it better than an orange/white one I have that has blue and red outer bands.  I guess it's the green that changes the whole character of it for me.  Great.  Now I'd rather have that one.  Thanks a lot. greg! :pirate:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Steph 

I dont have the experience of others but i found this lot unusual for a few reason`s

one of the black glass one`s is actually a green base

the clear one top left has white stripping i haven't seen a clear one and don't see any pics online

the blue one bottom right appears to have a core

the light blue base with yellow & white looks to have a ribbon below the surface

the lot sold around $200 us with shipping for 12 of these thought that was cheap as i figure they would clean up ok

919841197_tp_zpswzp0siag.jpg

919841160_tp_zps0cfamlzb.jpg

919841183_tp_zpsvduqchpk.jpg

919841189_tp_zpsn9qbc7oy.jpg

919841179_tp_zpsvi5u6m5t.jpg

Craig