Pontils?

Shellkat

I was hoping I had some pontil example online, but I don't. Unless someone beats me to it, I'll try to post a few pictures of different types of pontils tomorrow. Once you've see a few, you'll not mistake them.

I can't tell you all how great and welcoming you are to the ignorant newbie. I sincerely appreciate all of your guidance. CAC seems special to me.  : ) As does EVERYTHING else I've learned in the past few weeks i.e.: Japanese transitional, MFC, Akro moss agate, peltier anything, swirl this, swirl that, 100 year old anything....I am seriously freaking out....(but enjoying every second. )There is a marble show near me on Sat (Portland Maine) and if I can make a visit (which I hope to if I can a catch up on neglected chores) what should I bring with me to talk about? Meaning, what would the serious guys want to actually talk to me about! : ).  Pictures of my collection are in the gallery. Please and thank you! : )

I don't know what marbles to bring.  .... Go ahead and ask about that in the main chat forum.

One of the first things that is always on the list of what first timers are reminded to take is a flashlight.  But as to the particulars of your sweet collection ... yeah, go ahead and ask over in the main chat area. :thup: 

But oh yes ... take the mystery marbles!  Folks should be able to figure most of 'em out quickly in hand.