A French version of sand runs

I've seen a few blister packs of marbles and miniature cyclists on ebay,fr - presumably for this game. I'm guessing that players have multiple rolls or flicks to navigate the circuit. More like crazy golf than a sand run. It's not a game I've seen this side of the channel. 

I also ran into the problem with a blank area on the page. Maybe " PRÉSENTATION DES JEUX " (presentation of the games) is also a place where it is hidden?

The google translate is very funny and sometimes really far away from the french meaning :rolleye-842:

Has someone already figured out the rules? How do the mini cyclists and the balls / marbles interact?

I also find some very tall dunes near Bordeaux, the Pilat Dunes!

These dunes are over 100 meters tall so i can make a really long sand marble race when the weather and number of tourists are good. But i suddenly need help when i will want to create a long track like this. If done correctly, the race will be almost twice as long as my currently longest one.

1 hour ago, YellowMarble said:

I also find some very tall dunes near Bordeaux, the Pilat Dunes!

These dunes are over 100 meters tall so i can make a really long sand marble race when the weather and number of tourists are good. But i suddenly need help when i will want to create a long track like this. If done correctly, the race will be almost twice as long as my currently longest one.

Good luck. 

p.s, Happy Birthday

Yes, happy birthday, Jelle.

Hoody, I see no one answered about the cyclists ... they're ringing a bell for me ... I saw some information about marbles races with little cyclists about 8 years ago ... so it's very fuzzy now.