Marble game let's all play

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, I apologize.  Not sure how I missed Q?  I always liked him on the original James Bond movies.  Richard had a good one to fill the space.  Now, for X - I do remember an X-rated sulphide from many years back but I did not keep a copy of the picture.  Steph probably remembers it - maybe she has a picture.  In the meantime, I'll go with Triple XXX.  

Triple XXX Hanger Bag (No#) (14) (MK Cat's) - Side 1 - Al - Disp.JPG

9 hours ago, Al Oregon said:

Boy, I apologize.  Not sure how I missed Q?  I always liked him on the original James Bond movies.  Richard had a good one to fill the space.  Now, for X - I do remember an X-rated sulphide from many years back but I did not keep a copy of the picture.  Steph probably remembers it - maybe she has a picture.  In the meantime, I'll go with Triple XXX.  

It's okay Al, with filing in X you're forgiven, and anyway us English are famous for our love of Q'ing :rimshot:

13 hours ago, romanoak said:

WANTED, Randy, is that a west coast name for those?  I always just called them white ribbon lutz. :-)

well heck ya!!! 

I think we should rename all the great marbles "Wanted"..and I just want a nice pair of the white ribbons,,

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2016 at 4:20 PM, Steph said:

Thanks Al .... 

we skipped Q ....  that's why I was trying to remember the Australian marbles ... was wondering if they started with Q.  ...... very very fuzzy memory ..... I was probably wrong .....

Dang ... I am proud of myself.  I didn't know what the name of those Australian "marbles" could be ... but that letter Q stuck with me ... all those years later ... and sure enough.  They were called Quandongs.

So, I say with mingled pride and humility, I really have been blessed with a fine memory.  

http://marbleconnection.com/topic/7681-tome-whaddaya-know-about-quandongs/