Transparent orange base?

budwas

Split off from the yellow slag thread at Bud's request.

Bud ... I'm not sure what the question is.  The way this particular marble twists, more views might be helpful if we're gonna make an ID.  At the moment, I'm actually not getting a slag feel on it.  

The white doesn't seem quite white enough for a slag.

So I'm leaning "West Virginia swirl".

With a twist you wonder if it will turn out to be a Japanese transitional -- or maybe a funky Peltier even --  but I'm not seeing that in the extra views.

1 hour ago, Steph said:

The white doesn't seem quite white enough for a slag.

With a twist you wonder if it will turn out to be a Japanese transitional -- or maybe a funky Peltier even --  but I'm not seeing that in the extra views.

^^^ On the Steph wagon.

Ric:

The transparent orange in some of the Stutzman set is a good match. On one hand I want to thank you for the Champion / Stutzman price list and pictures. On the other hand it makes me want to dump all my marbles into one box, send them along with books to the local corrections facility and suggest to the warden that inmates must be able to correctly identify at least twenty marbles as part of there pre release requirements. Instead of solitary confinement as a punishment the warden could just say something like Ravenwood or  Dave McCullough. :confused-smileys-327:

Hehe, thanks!