The Art Thread/Shop

Soup

So I've decided to make an art thread for this forum. Basically, stuff you can do here.

1. make art, post it here

2. CnC other art

3. request art from others. How it works: If you want to make art for others, tell us your name, some of your art pieces, and tell us whether you're available or not. 

Example down below of what I mean

Name: Adam

Art Pieces: (insert your art here)

Availability: Yes/No/Yes, but doesn't draw often (choose one of the three options)

And there you have it! The Art Thread/Shop. Now run wild, make some art. :3 

I worked really hard recently to be able to draw something well enough that a five-year-old would like it.  Or at least recognize it.  Didn't want to let down my little penpal.   I'll watch from the sidelines for now.  

I am a photographer... mostly sporting dogs in the past. Now that we are "retired" and in an area without a lot of events to photograph, I tend to shoot other things. We have a great rodeo in town and I like to cook sometimes... hahahaha. 

This summer I got a bug up my hoohah and entered about six pieces in our county fair. All but one got blue ribbons and one even got adult best of show. Whooda thunk it?

So I framed them and now I don't know what to do with them... my walls are already filled. The asparagus is printed on "metallic" paper so it has a certain depth and dynamic...I then framed it with a metallic frame for fun. Not my normal style. Most ladies like the cowboy pic... I had another, similar one, in color that I gave to our dog breeder's daughter who is a young rodeo girl.

IMG_5067.JPG

IMG_5071.JPG