big news

Hi all, the company I work for, 200 strong supermarkets in seven states, has accepted my proposal for a promotional give-away of bags of 20 marbles with the company header.

I had two prototype bags made up to show the BigWigs and they loved them.We will start the promotion at the busiest store in the chain, hopefully by Christmas.

This will be an official issue by the company. More info as it becomes available.....Joe McDonough

OK, makes sense.  Since it is to be a promotional giveaway, please let us know how that will happen.  Maybe I, or a friend, can go to the store to be involved in the giveaway.  Not trying to create problems for you, just would like to have a piece of modern marble packaging history.

Hi Everybody, I received a e-mail from my District manager this morning, they are going very small on this because no money was budgeted  for it. I will be handing out the marble bags to children with their parents permission about 12/23-12/24. The count will be 100 bags, 50 with a red label white lettering/ 50 with white label with red lettering. I ordered them at 3pm today. Perhaps if this goes over big they will budget money for more next year.....Joe McDonough

• 4 weeks later...