Lots of Lutz! Assume Jabo...can't ID run

lostafewofem

Assume Jabo...can't ID run...  The red or "oxblood"(?) is deep almost rust color.  The dark swirls appear deep forest green to black.  Lutz is sprinkled all throughout.  Some is concentrated and other lutz is smeared all through like the Milky Way.  Thoughts anyone?  The marble size is 6/8ths inch.  There are 3-4 small whitish flecks or speckles.  Not sure what those are or if they effect value.

20161130_OxbloodBlacknLutz3.jpg

20161130_OxbloodBlacknLutz11a.jpg

20161130_OxbloodBlacknLutz4.jpg

20161130_OxbloodBlacknLutz15a.jpg

I've looked at these 4 spots with a watchmaker's loop.  They seem like little white imperfections in the glass.  Think they might have been flecks of lutz reacting to certain temps or something else and solidifying that way?  They are each different shapes and flat.  Not hits.  Never played. Seems to have been stored separately not with other glass.  Curious...

I went to Santa's Bling and found this article http://www.santasbling.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49:lutz-or-aventurine&catid=34:chemistry&Itemid=53   

I am beginning to think those white flecks/silvery may have something more to do with oxidation during the cooling process. Or perhaps a leaching out of metals?

Any likelihood, or am I chemical process challenged/shortsighted? They are a curiousity to me.